Followers

Thursday, May 6, 2010

My guide who?

A 54 year old man, born blind was trying to cross the road so as to he could go and pray in the church. The traffic was heavy and was unable to cross.
“God kindly help” prayed the man.
A man , running late for the interview noticed the situation of the blind man. He went to him got hold of his hand and leaded him across the road. As he was running out of time, without even uttering a word the man left.
“who is it that helped me?” asked the old man.
There was no reply. The blind man went into the empty church and wept bitterly.
“God what wrong have i done that you have not given my vision”
A priest noticed and said to him
“I have never seen you complaining. What happened?”
“Today I was unable to see god” said the blind man

No comments:

Post a Comment