Followers

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Negative Thoughts

Today, as the class was getting over my friend(G Manoj Kumar) asked me , Is it bad to have too much of negative thoughts? I wondered at that question for about ten seconds as I was taken aback by the content of it. I said Yes.
Then within myself I started to wonder what makes the negative thoughts to enter our mind and it was then I realized that our education system is to be blamed.
From our childhood we are taught about various laws and definitions which are standard.(I don't say that they are standard) And our mind subconciously gets used to it. So here we are with all those limits set around us because we are always taught about the limits of a thing or a machine or a theory but we are never taught about the possibilities of breaking a law or a definition.
Finally what has happened? We are within a circle telling ourselves that we won't cross it. While the fact is that the circle doesn't even exist.
So are you going to break your boundary and let your imaginations take wings?

No comments:

Post a Comment